Mar 9, 2010

Starting to look at Wedding Attire....


 

It is a beautiful day outside and I am stuck at work in a building.  At least I have a nice big window to enjoy the sun while I work away on a computer.  One good thing that happened as I checked my email and got one from Gilt.com.  I opened it to find that they are having a wedding themed sale on Friday, March 12, at noon ET.      For those that don't know, gilt.com is a sample sale website which has many different designers.   If you would like to join, click here for the invitation. 

The email got me thinking about my wedding party's attire.  Since my bridal party is going to be composed of girls with many different body types, I am probably going to let them choose their own but within a certain color spectrum.   I will look at the gilt.com sale and see what they have because I might see something I like or something I could suggest to my bridal party. 

But since I am about 15 months out from the wedding  I am in no rush to start nailing down the attire. However, I do need to start sketching out some of the DIY projects  that I have in my head.  I am going to start posting some of the DIY wedding projects that I have found and might like to try and include in my wedding.  

That is all for now. I hope everyone is having a great sunny day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment