Mar 24, 2010

Food & Coloring!

On the food front, Eric and I will be doing our first food tasting for our wedding! I am super excited to try some of the menu items we choose.  Since the caterer was the only one to get back to us, I am hoping everyone enjoys the food.  Did I mention that we will be having 4 other people to help us decide... anyway. Since I don't have any pictures of the food, I will show you something I recently did.

Last week while at work, I went on a shopping spree and bought a couple of cat related digi stamps. They are all really cute but I didn't find to many.  I did got the heart tailed cats on squigglefly.com

I am still new to digital stamps and am getting use to printing in the size I need.  This one I printed so it would fill the 8 1/ by 11 paper. I used some watercolor pencils that I have had since high school.  It was  easy to figure out how I wanted to color it.  Now I need to decide on if I want to frame it and give it as a gift or if I want to put it in a scrapbook. O.... decisions ... decisions.


In the next couple weeks, I will be trying out the digistamps I either purchase or got as a freebie from various sites.  I am going to try my hand at making some cards and I will post as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment