May 30, 2010

Quick Post: Gift for Co-Worker

Hi! I have been soo busy with school work that I haven't had time to craft lately.  Taking 3 higher level math classes doesn't leave me much time to craft.  But I had a co-worker who was leaving for a new job and I wanted to make her a little gift.  I made her this card, using one of Wanda's Cards.
 


I also made her a couple of etched champagne glasses with her last name initial in it. It was kinda of hard to get a good picture.
I also made two boxes for the glasses but forgot to take pictures before I gave it to her.

Here are the files for the boxes.  It is big enough to hold a 19inch tall champagne glass.
** You need to cut the box side twice to complete the box***

Please let me know if there are any issues that I need to fix with the box.   I might try and make one and take a picture to show you how it looks.

MTC File

SVG File

No comments:

Post a Comment