Apr 20, 2011

Sorry about being MIA

Its been a couple crazy months with all the wedding planning and working. Unlike my cats, I have been a busy bee. 

We are under the two month mark and there are a lot of DIY projects that I am finishing up and can't wait to post after the wedding. However, I can post the cards that I made to ask our bridal party to be apart of the celebration.

I used our wedding colors for the cards. The bridesmaids and groomsmen got these cards it also have our monogram in a circle on the front.




On the inside, for the girls I found cute little poems to ask them.  For the guys, Eric found movie quotes that expressed his relationship with each guy.

For some reason, I can not find a picture of the finished product. I know I took some.... o well.

I hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend. I am crossing my fingers and praying for no snow in Michigan.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment