Sep 11, 2010

A Day to Remember Those We Lost


It has been 9 years since the towers fell.  Living in NYC during that time was very hard and sad, throughout the 9 years I have moved away from New York but will never forgot those lost and the horrible feelings that I felt during that time.  It is a time that is a huge part of my life and continues to affect the way I see things. 
I keep hoping that people will become more tolerance and learn to love all people. Meanwhile, I will remember all those lost and learn new crafting skills. 

On a craft note, I recently make some decorations for the bulletin board that Eric's girls swim team has on the pool deck.  I used the free pennant file from Paper Creativity.  


They loved it!  It was sooo easy to made the cut out flags with the letters in MTC.  Since it a gloomy day in Michigan, I will probably do some more crafts and will post some pictures once they are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment